Wednesday, February 16, 2011

28 Weeks

We've now entered our 3rd and final trimester! Time is really ticking by, but I love it. The faster the time goes the sooner we get to meet our little boy! I've been feeling fine...as long as I don't overdo it. A few back pains and days of feeling exhausted are my only complaints, so I consider myself blessed and lucky at this point.

This weekend I will be flying home to Missouri for our baby shower. I am really excited to see family and friends. I know it will be a great weekend! Next weekend we move into our new house on post. We love the house and we are excited to move in. Spencer and I are so lucky because his mom, sister, (and nieces) will be coming to help us!

Check back for pictures from the baby shower and our new house!

1 comment: