I guess you can tell things are
moving slowly out here if I am blogging about our dogs! Sorry if I bore you, :) but…
It has been quite entertaining watching Kobe and Max adapt to their new environment. In fact, many times I catch them in the act doing something forbidden…a few examples: digging holes, eating bark off the trees, dragging their bedding all over the yard, discovering the underground sprinklers, etc…I figured out if I bang on the window they’ll stop, run over to me and stare at me with their big, beautiful eyes!
It has been quite entertaining watching Kobe and Max adapt to their new environment. In fact, many times I catch them in the act doing something forbidden…a few examples: digging holes, eating bark off the trees, dragging their bedding all over the yard, discovering the underground sprinklers, etc…I figured out if I bang on the window they’ll stop, run over to me and stare at me with their big, beautiful eyes!
The most enjoyable aspect of this adaptation is witnessing the newly formed bond between Kobe and Max. Sometimes I feed Kobe inside while Max is outside and he will s
This is Max's hole that he created...looks cozy!
They are so cute Lara! And Max is HUGE!!! It's so crazy how fast puppies grow. Looks like everybody is settling in. How are things going? Any luck on the job hunt?
ReplyDeleteWhen did Max get bigger than Kobe?!?! Silly dog.
ReplyDelete