Friday, December 4, 2009
Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...
and that's exactly what happened! We heard "talk" about it on the news the day after Thanksgiving and sure enough Monday night into Tuesday afternoon it snowed in El Paso. Now, if we were back in the midwest this wouldn't be surprising, but seeing it snow was the last thing I thought I would see in December out here. Of course as soon as the sun begins to peek out the snow begins to melt, the sun is just too powerful out here. We also got some more snow last night! El Paso natives do not have much experience driving in rain let alone snow, so you could only imagine what traffic was like. The snow is still on the mountains and it is so beautiful! All the pictures were taken from our backyard, back upstairs patio, and front yard. Max enjoyed the snow for the first time! He ran around pouncing the snow and Kobe...it was really cute!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome! I'm jealous!!! It's not fair... I live on the east coast and you live right on the Mexican border and you're the one getting the snow! It's beautiful! Pretty awesome view from your house!
ReplyDelete