S is finally home for a bit from the field. He'll get a few weeks home before heading back out. :) He joined two soccer leagues- one outdoor league, on post for his brigade and another indoor, which starts later this month. I am actually going to play in a co-ed kickball league starting next month. Hopefully no embarrassing moments will occur!
It is spring break here; which means no sub jobs and S has Thur-Fri off! The weather is supposed to get in the upper 70s in the next few days so hopefully we'll be doing things outdoors!
I've been getting a lot of sub jobs lately and have several jobs lined up for after spring break. It is really nice and comfortable to be back in the classroom again. I've also met some really nice people and have made lots more friends which is also a plus!
S and I found a church that we LOVE! It is a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere and we really like the pastor. This church has branched off from another church so right now we are meeting in a nearby middle school cafeteria. We can't wait to watch and help this church grow!
The dogs are doing just ok...M still seems to enjoy digesting sticks and rocks so he doesn't get to be outside unsupervised much & K has been acting really weird...but what's new!
Besides the dogs...things are looking up here in EP!!!
Love the new blog format! We miss you guys a ton. I'll call soon.
ReplyDeleteLove - Erika
I really like it too! Always enjoy your updates!
ReplyDeletelove ya both!
Mom and Dad K