Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Beautiful Moment...

This morning I experienced something so beautiful that I just have to share it...

I went to the mall this morning to hear Polk's Honor Choir students perform a holiday music performance. I was sitting on a bench surrounded by a massive crowd of parents listening joyfully to their child sing. I was also surrounded by several familar faces...parents of students, staff I work with, and of course several students from my class. As I sat on the bench listening to their beautiful voices, surrounded by warm company I felt baby "fluttering!" It was such a special moment that it brought tears to my eyes. I am such a lucky person and am so grateful for what God has blessed me with.

It was just a moment, but it will be a moment that I will remember forever.

1 comment:

  1. He must be a music lover too:) God has blessed all of us in so many ways but a baby has to be one of the best!!
    love, mom

    ReplyDelete