Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's a............BOY!

And he is just like his daddy...stuuuhhhborn! All through the sonogram he was sitting criss-cross- applesauce! I had to turn on both of my sides, walk around, and go to the bathroom to see if I could get him to move. Finally he moved (quite quickly) and she was able to see that it was a boy! He is so cute (I can tell already :-)! He was flipping, moving, and waving his arms all around. Best of all everything looks great and he is right in the range where he needs to be. We are so lucky and blessed! Now we just have to wait 22ish weeks!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! And stubborn? I believe that is a strong Knowlan trait, to be sure! Sounds like he is also very active....all great news:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, congratulations!!! So happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete