Tuesday, March 15, 2011

32 Weeks

32 weeks and I'm feeling great! We have a doctor's appointment on Friday and then we will start going every two weeks. We also have a child birthing class coming up this Saturday. I'm usually wiped out by 8pm and am crawling into bed between 9-9:30pm on a school night. I started a prenatal yoga DVD yesterday and it felt so good! I was surprised at how much balance I still have!

Spring Break could not have come at a better time. I'm using this week to clean, organize, and put away all of baby's things. Spencer has been working hard putting furniture together and will be refinishing and painting a few shelves. And Gram is going to make his curtains. Our goal is to have his room completely finished as soon as possible so we can wait and relax for his arrival! What a great week this is going to be. :-)


2 comments:

  1. Look look amazing!!! So exciting!

    Miss ya, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just SO cute!! Glad that you are getting everything ready for baby Knowlan to arrive :-) He will be here before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete