We are close to wrapping up our 34th week...still hard to believe! As of now, my days are wonderful! I have enough energy to teach all day and still feel great. However, as soon as I get home, change clothes, and relax it feels like all of my energy gets sucked out at once! The nighttime bathroom breaks are more frequent and the tossing and turning has increased as well. But, honestly, if those are my only complaints, I consider myself very blessed!
Our next doctor's appointment is scheduled for tomorrow. We will go again on April 15th, then we will go every week! Much of our hospital bags are packed and everything is ready for baby. We are almost finished with his nursery (although, it will be some time before he will be sleeping upstairs with us downstairs). With us not painting the walls, I definitely feel like he needs a bit more wall art! (Spencer may have other ideas!)
You look so wonderful Lara! So excited for you three!
ReplyDeleteLuv ya, Julie
You look great!! Radiant is a better word :-)
ReplyDelete