Sunday, June 12, 2011

Chase vs. Kobe

Watch the video, first...


What's that sound? The sound you hear from the video is the noise of a vacuum cleaner. I downloaded the "white noise" from iTunes and am playing it on my iHome. Chase is sleeping pretty well at night. During the day...not so much. Chase snoozing so peacefully in his cozy swing doesn't happen much these days. BUT, with this loud white noise it seems to be working. (Let's hope it stays that way!)

What does this have to do with Kobe (our terrier mix)? Well, Kobe absolutely HATES the noise of a vacuum cleaner. The entire time I played it, he was uneasy. He followed me everywhere I went, he wouldn't relax, he wouldn't even go lay on his bed (which is close to Chase's swing).

So...who will win this battle?
Chase? Who is gaining a much needed afternoon nap.
OR
 Kobe? Who is a nervous wreck!

And the winner is...




(I think Chase will always win the battles between our dogs!)

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Hopefully Kobe will get used to the noise, but having Chase sleeping - definitely worth it :-) And he already looks bigger than he did when we left a week ago!!

    ReplyDelete