When we got back from MO I went through C's closet to see what new things could fit him. Much to my surprise, several outfits could now fit him and some were almost too small! C received quite a few outfits from a local store in C'ville at the baby shower. They're made by Mudpie and they are just too cute for him not to get to wear them. So, every day last week I put him in one of the outfits before he outgrew them. :)
This is such a cute idea! Loved the fashion show!! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? I know that clothes makers say some things are "6 mos" and there is no way that the kids can wear them at that age! So glad that you thought to try these on him early :-)
This is such a cute idea! Loved the fashion show!! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? I know that clothes makers say some things are "6 mos" and there is no way that the kids can wear them at that age! So glad that you thought to try these on him early :-)
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely precious, Lara... And, I love all of those cute outfits. ;)
ReplyDelete