Saturday, May 20, 2017

Baby #3 Bump Photos

What can I say? I'm typing this at 39 weeks pregnant which means I'm a WHOLE pregnancy behind on my baby bump photos.

We found out we were pregnant in September of 2016. Even though we had been trying for several months, we were still in shock. This was the beginning of Knowlan Family Farm's first apple crop. We were out at the farm stand/farm store (October) almost every weekend from late August/early September - late October. Then the holidays, work, and kids kept us so busy. This pregnancy has flown by!!!

Baby #3...

This was our first day selling apples on the orchard - First baby bump picture, although I did not know I was pregnant yet when this photo was  taken. :)



Our sweet announcement...




14-weeks





17 - 19 weeks


Around 17 weeks (and close to Christmas) I experienced some spotting, so I went in for an early ultrasound. Thankfully everything was fine with the baby and luckily they were able to determine the gender at this ultrasound. We kept it a secret from everyone for nearly 2 weeks! At our Reno Family Christmas and then again at our Knowlan Family Christmas we let our families open up the package below. 







21-weeks


25-weeks



28-weeks


31-weeks


34-weeks


37-weeks


40-weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment