My mom, dad, sister, nephew, aunt, granny, & best friend + family were able to drive up Sunday for lunch. It was great to see all of them; we had a nice, short visit. The weekend flew by way too fast but I am so thankful we all had that time together.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Missouri
This past weekend Spencer and I were blessed to be able to travel back home to Missouri. We spent Friday - Monday in Jackson and we had a wonderful weekend! We spent our time visititing and spending time with family and wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Luckily Garrett, Meg, and Beckett were also able to come. It was so wonderful to finally meet Beckett Jack Knowlan. He is an adorable "lil thang" with killer dimples and big, blue eyes!!! I really enjoyed holding him and talking to him. He loves to imitate and talk back. Such a sweetheart!
My mom, dad, sister, nephew, aunt, granny, & best friend + family were able to drive up Sunday for lunch. It was great to see all of them; we had a nice, short visit. The weekend flew by way too fast but I am so thankful we all had that time together.



My mom, dad, sister, nephew, aunt, granny, & best friend + family were able to drive up Sunday for lunch. It was great to see all of them; we had a nice, short visit. The weekend flew by way too fast but I am so thankful we all had that time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this one! It was a great weekend! Family is the best!!!
ReplyDelete