Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas 2011



I know I am extremely late with my "Christmas" post. Oh well! I guess it's better to have it late instead of not at all.

We are extremely "lucky" that my family and Spencer's family live so close together (80-90 miles). Because of this we got to celebrate Christmas for two weeks!

The first week we were in C'ville. We had so much going on that week. We had family gatherings quite often and at many places, including a wedding! My grandma was able to "escape" the nursing home a few hours to enjoy some of our gatherings-that was really special. I loved all the get-togethers! I think we wore Spencer out and poor C! His schedule was all out of whack. We had lots of visitors stop by to see C too. We really had a special time.

The second week we drove up to Jackson. It was really nice having everyone under the same roof (10 adults, 5 children, & 4 dogs) because we had unlimited time to visit. The cousins enjoyed playing together. It was really nice visiting with everyone and celebrating Christmas. New Year's Eve was a blast! The adults played games, danced with the XBOX Kinect, and had a champagne toast. We really enjoyed our time with everyone. C enjoyed the company so much he woke up (several times) around 9pm or so to "hang out" with us too!

1 comment: