Monday, January 23, 2012

Let's Wrestle

 Now that Chase is mobile, he will crawl over to us (with a big grin on his face) and tug on our pants. When he does this to me, I automatically pick him up and kiss all over him and play little games like peek-a-boo or pat-a-cake. However, when S picks up C (and after the kisses) they end up on the floor "wrestling." Every time. I love watching them play because it is their special time. Even if I tried, I know I couldn't "wrestle" with C like he does with his daddy. Of course, their version of "wrestling" consists of S lying on the floor and C will pounce on him with his body and/or hands. Both of them love it. I managed to snap a few pictures the other day with my phone.








1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so cute! Future wrestling star in the making :-)

    ReplyDelete