As a first time parent, the phrase I was told over and over again was, "Cherish each moment, because it goes so fast." Every time I heard it I nodded my head in agreement even though I hadn't experienced much of motherhood. Boy oh boy in just nine, little months that has changed. C is developing and growing right before my very eyes each moment I am blessed with his presence. This child, within the last 2-3 weeks has accomplished so much.
(1) He is a speed crawler.
(2) He can pull-up on everything.
(3) He climbs any obstacle (mommy & daddy are his favorite).
(4) He holds his bottle during his feedings.
(5) He likes to feed himself solids.
We are so blessed to have such a healthy (and beautiful) child on our hands, but I still find myself saying, "Slow down, please!"
It is always hard to believe how fast time actually does go by! Just keep enjoying all of the moments.
ReplyDelete