Because we were in St. Louis we were able to do a couple of meaningful things. Sunday, we drank wine and had Imo's delivered which is a close reenactment of our very first date. And the fact that we were staying in Westport next to Trainwreck where we reconnected is enough said. Monday, (our actual anniversary) we had a nice lunch at Albert Pujols' restaurant and then spent the rest of our day at the airport and in the sky in separate seats! We did have an alright airport dinner at T.G.I. Friday's in Dallas. Finally, Tuesday, we went out to eat at a very nice Italian restaurant and splurged for dinner.
We did a lot of celebrating this time since we were not together on our first anniversary. I guess you could say we were making up for last year. :-)
This is the first picture (ever) that
Spencer and I took together!

We took this outside of Trainwreck on Sunday.
Happy Anniversary - a few days late ;) We can't wait to see you both in TWO days! Safe travels...
ReplyDelete