Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Great Visit

Brayden taking a break from the deep end


Audrey looking so stylish for gymnastics


This picture was taken by Audrey; good job, Audrey!


Karaoke night with Anna Beth and Brittany


Erica & Howard at karaoke...and, yes, her hair is crimped!


Mollie Claire loving some mashed potatoes...she has some good taste buds!





I just got back from Missouri on Saturday; just in time for all the rain! What?!?!? I've seen more rain in El Paso the past two days than I've seen here since we arrived in October! Crazy! But our grass is looking very green!

I had a great visit back home. I got to eat Missouri Mexican food 4 times, my mom took me shopping (more than once!), I was able to spend a day with Spencer's family in Jackson, I got to have a dinner date with my best friend, I got to witness my sister karaoke to Michael Jackson, I have a new, favorite hat thanks to my dad, I got to spend a lot of time with Brayden and I was the only witness to see him swim from one end of the deep end to the other for the first time, and I got to spend quality time with family and friends. It was wonderful and went by super fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment