
A few weeks ago Spencer and I were talking and we both admitted that we want to bungee jump in our lifetime. So one thing led to another and we decided to create a "bucket list" for us to complete together. We only have three things on there now, but with our imaginations I'm sure we'll be adding to it! We'll be sure to let you know when we've crossed any off of our list!
Our Bucket List
1. Bungee Jump (from a high point like a bridge)
Our Bucket List
1. Bungee Jump (from a high point like a bridge)
2. Stomp Grapes
3. Drive a Dune Buggy on Sand Dunes
3. Drive a Dune Buggy on Sand Dunes
I think Dad and I need to create a bucket list. Great idea!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way - if you will bungee jump, you should be able to do some whitewater rafting! Maybe the Yellowstone this summer?
ReplyDeleteI think I can handle that. BUT...you have to be there right beside me! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI can do that! We can make a pact that if one of us falls in, the other one has to go in too :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait!!